The Company: Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer perspective
- We are better together
- Manage operational projects end-to-end, from the initiation and evaluation stages to the execution and roll-out stages.
- Identifying processes and areas that need improvement \ optimizations and recommending solutions to improve the business infrastructure, processes, reports, etc.
- End-to-end tracking of the business and operational metrics and delivering insights to the business and management on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of the business, product, and customer portfolios, as well as the ecosystem, business models, and key trends in the market.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analysis and developing recommendations. After approval, you will take a massive part in implementing the work plans throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
- 2+ years of experience in a business operation role or equivalent.
- Experience in business development \ business operations in the high-tech industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action with a strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver.
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success, whilst being self-motivated and with a “Can do” attitude.
- Experience working within a global organization.
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce – an advantage
- Deep familiarity with Jira or Monday – an advantage
- Deep familiarity with BI tools like Qlik, Tableau, Looker – big advantage
- Fluent in English