The Company: Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer perspective
- We are better together
Mend is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the West Region. We are seeking an experienced and creative individual with a demonstrated track record selling software solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. If you’re looking to grow your career at an innovative and well-funded startup that rewards success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
You must be comfortable selling technical solutions to all levels of a software development organization.
Location: Southern California, Arizona, Nevada (Home Office)
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets in North America
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within Enterprise companies
- Work with the company’s management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline
- Execute the sales strategy to support the company’s goals regarding revenue growth, ACV increase, customer expansion, etc.
- Contact prospective customers to develop new business opportunities, focusing on driving large, complex transactions of targeted accounts, while ensuring consistent and predictable growth and success
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience, at least 5 in C-level enterprise sales (Fortune 500)
- Experience with security and software development tools
- Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors
- A proven track record of successful new customer sales in an enterprise SaaS company
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently
- Capable of closing targeted accounts with repeatable (yet adaptable) methodologies
- Proficient with Salesforce/CRM tools
- Outstanding verbal, written, and in-person presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work remotely in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode
The Benefits: Mend lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Flexible and Generous PTO
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Work from Home Allowance
- One Time Home Office Set-up Stipend for Remote Roles
- Monthly team social events (locally and virtually)
- Collaborative and innovative environment
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
Mend is an EEO Employer.