The Company: Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer perspective
- We are better together
Mend is seeking a skillful sales development manager to build and lead the sales development activity for the US, generate qualified leads for Mend products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The manager will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
Location: United States (Home Office)
- Manage the local team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- Create policies methodologies and work processes for the team.
- The ideal candidate will need strong communication, people, and system building skills to lead top-notch performance among the Sales Development team
- Strategic, results-driven, structured, and data-oriented
- Drive quota achievement by focusing on sales qualified opportunities
- Ability to be proactive, good problem solving, high Emotional Intelligence
- Build a sales development framework that aligned with the company’s strategic direction and convert it into the pipeline.
- Must have Inbound & Outbound experience
- Training and developing the SDRs (incl. building a consistent training plan)
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with SDR enablement, training and on-boarding new hires
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience – MUST
- Understanding and experience in SaaS
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to travel
The Benefits: Mend lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Flexible and Generous PTO
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Work from Home Allowance
- One Time Home Office Set-up Stipend for Remote Roles
- Monthly team social events (locally and virtually)
- Collaborative and innovative environment
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
Mend is an EEO Employer.