The Company: Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer perspective
- We are better together
This is a UK-based position, you’ll be working remotely and be part of our winning UK team!
- Identify, recruit and operationalize new reseller and systems integrators partner organizations to help expand Mend’s indirect sales reach within the EMEA territory.
- Build a regional partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner-sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive regional partner map, outlining target partners to recruit.
- Work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement programs, technical training, and effective go-to-market plans for Mend’s solutions.
- Work with respective field teams on-demand gen initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with direct sales on various channel-oriented operations.
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast.
- Access to decision-makers within the application, security, software development, and DevOps areas (CISO, VP Engineering etc.).
- At least 5 years of proven experience in sales roles or as an Account Executive.
- Strong understanding of the application security arena, including buyers’ drivers & actors.
- Hunter and closer DNA.
- Experience working for organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode.
- Familiarity with Open Source Management solutions – a huge plus.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets consistently.