The Company: Mend is passionate about safeguarding the applications that power our digital world. We are a fast-growing company with a vision for building next-level application security that developers and security teams both love to use. We have offices in Boston and Tel-Aviv as well as a global workforce of remote workers.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued. Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer perspective
- We are better together
Mend is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) and Business Development Representative (BDR) to be a part of sales activity in the US. The Business Development Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound sales activity to discover, nurture, and qualify new business opportunities.
Location: United States (Home Office)
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
- Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound and inbound leads. Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers. Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps until they convert to qualified opportunities.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study. Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy.
- Handle prospect’s objections and educate them on Mend’s Answers.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Prior internship experience in a Sales or Marketing role preferred, not mandatory.
- You’re passionate about growing into a career in sales and focused on self-development and excellence.
- Self-discipline, focus, and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
The Benefits: Mend lives out its employee-centric culture by providing comprehensive benefits to its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Affordable Health Insurances (8 plans to choose from), Dental and Vision
- Flexible and Generous PTO
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Work from Home Allowance
- One Time Home Office Set-up Stipend for Remote Roles
- Monthly team social events (locally and virtually)
- Collaborative and innovative environment
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
Mend is an EEO Employer.