In this Cookies Policy you can find out more about what cookies are, which cookies are used on our website, how to control their settings, and some useful links for further reading on the subject.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are computer files containing small amounts of information which are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device (for example, Google Chrome or Safari) when you visit a website.
Cookies have many different functions such as making websites work, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. You can think of cookies as providing a so-called memory for the platform used, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately.
- What Type of Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: these cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our website and services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies can be used for security and integrity reasons.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features.
- Performance Cookies: This type of cookies helps us to secure and maintain our services, and remember your preferences for tools found on the platform, so you don’t have to re-set them each time you visit.
- Analytics Cookies: Every time someone interacts with our website, the analytics tools we use generate cookies which can tell us whether or not you have used our website in the past, and provide additional information regarding how our users use our website (such as where users tend to click on our website). Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, we will generate new ones. This allows us to track how many individual visitors we have and how often they use our website.
We also set cookies on certain other sites that we advertise on. If you receive one of those cookies, we may use it to identify you as having visited that site if you later visit our website. We can then target our advertisements based on this information.
- Third-party Integration Cookies: On some pages of our website, other organizations may also set their own c They do this to track the performance of their applications that are integrated with our services or to customize their services for you. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access these cookies, nor can the other organization access the data in cookies we use on our website.
We, or our third-party mail service providers, may also include web beacons in e-mail messages to you in order to determine whether messages have been opened and links contained within them have been clicked.
When using our website, you may be directed to other websites for such activities as surveys or for job applications. These websites may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites you visit, even if you are directed to them from our website.
When a visitor accesses our website, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us or by third parties. These web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you don’t want your cookiesinformation to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your cookie preferences as described below.
- Setting Cookie Preferences
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from all or some of the cookies on our website using the instructions in this Cookies Policy or by changing your browser settings so that all or some of the cookies from this website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. Important: if you disable all cookies (including essential cookies) then you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- Setting your Preferences
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the cookies on our website by clicking the following link: http://www.mend.io/cookie-settings.
- Browser Settings
Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Only you can manage your browser settings. All modern web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
More information about commonly used browsers is at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for instructions https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates, telling the site not to follow its online movements. We currently do not respond to such “Do Not Track” signals.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
Need More Information?
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following link useful:
If you have any questions or comments about this Cookies Policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us via email at email@example.com.