We are seeking a talented Product Manager to oversee the development of our new market-leading Application Security Platform. The product will empower application security personas to effectively track, report and drive down application security risk across our solutions.
As this product sits at the heart of our offering we are seeking a very User experienced minded Product Manager, with experience in developing applications for the enterprise market. As the product manager for the Application Security Platform, you will drive standards of user experience excellence across our various solutions and directly own and develop the roadmap of centralized features.
Our culture is open, inclusive, and engaging, and we work hard to foster a company where everyone feels valued.
Mend is a company that lives by its values:
- We are passionate about excellence
- We see the world from the customer’s perspective
- We are better together
To learn what makes Mend a great place to work, pls check out this super cool Hiring Feed and see why you should choose us –https://feed.teamme.io/?id=18&key=5XMoiD2H06
**Working in Remote**
- Be a subject matter expert in application security workflows and drive standards across our portfolio
- Serve as the voice of customers and internal stakeholders as features are being developed
- Own creating and driving the vision and roadmap of your product
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create and groom a rich product backlog for your squad
- Measure and report on feature performance metrics
- Serve as the internal functional expert on all features you manage
- You will engage with customers, define the roadmap and drive execution with cross-functional groups of developers, designers, and go-to-market teammates
- Conducting ongoing customer and prospect conversations to acquire a deep understanding of their needs and pain points
- Be a strong leader who can prioritize well, and who understands how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team
- An experience in a similar role in leading a mature SaaS Platform driving the company solutions aiming for the Enterprise market
- Minimum 5 years experience as senior Product Manager with experience as Software Architect in a software development company -Must
- Experience in creative methodology in defining e2e users experiences and workflows including measuring their success with end customers and initiating improvements
- Knowledge of the Application Security market – a big advantage