Security leaders are scrambling to reexamine the security of their software supply chains.
This report details how to protect software components and applications from attack, examining:
- The growing threat of malicious package attacks, as identified by Mend.io, and what you can do about them.
- The importance of software bills of materials in software supply chain security, their benefits and challenges.
- The risks you run from dependencies and vulnerable sources.
- The types of software supply chain attacks you could face.
- What assets get targeted and what you need to protect.